Woody's Bingo is always looking for talented salespeople. Our lucrative payment structure includes up-front payments and 1 year of commissions for every unit sold! Work on your own schedule at your own pace, selling as few or as many units as you like. Work from home or travel from venue to venue; it's totally up to you how you would like to make your sales! We don't require any previous experience, though some initial training is typically required.
Once hired, you'll be able to log into our "Sales Portal" where you can view and manage all of your sales and income information. Get monthly deposits directly into your bank account!
We provide everything you need, including all marketing materials. We don't require any payments or long-term contracts from our salespeople, making this a no-risk opportunity.
Job responsibilities include:
- getting in touch with venue decision-makers to pitch them Woody's Bingo
- using a demo unit to run demo games for potential clients
- once a sale is made, helping the venue hook up the unit to their internet and sound system
- dropping off marketing materials and ensuring the venue is putting them up
- attending the first show to help customers get connected
- the more players the show brings in, the more commission you make, so any optional social media marketing can mean more money in your bank account
No experience is required, though experience with mobile technology, such as phones and tablets, is a plus. Either way, our system is incredibly simple and we can have you trained to handle all necessary tasks in no time. All training is done via online video chat, so you can train from home!
To apply or just to find out more information, please fill out the following form and Woody will get back to you shortly.