2. You must be at least 13 years of age to access the Services. If you are not at least 13 years of age, do not use the Services. We do not intentionally solicit, collect and/or maintain personally identifiable information from users under age 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you believe your child under age 13 has submitted Personal Information to us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will delete your child’s Personal Information from our records.
3. Users who are at least 13 but less than 18 years of age require the permission of a parent or guardian to access the services. If you are a parent or guardian of a child at least 13 but less than 18 years of age and you believe your child has submitted Personal Information to us without appropriate permission, please contact us at email@example.com, and we will delete your child’s Personal Information from our records.
5. You can use the Services without creating an account; however, if you wish to take advantage of certain features of the Services, such as accumulating points or using points to order prizes, you must create an account. When you create an account, we collect the following information from you: email, first and last name, user name, and password. We use this information to create and maintain your account, keep track of your points, and send you digital prizes you have ordered. We may also collect location data in order to show you nearby shows when you log in.
6. In order to use the Services, you must use the wireless connection provided. The Services also automatically collect some information from you, such as IP address, browsing data, and browser information. This information is not linked to Personal Information. We use this information to ensure that you connect to the Services only one time from each device, so that you may play only one card at a time per game. We do not store this information after the current session.
7. If you choose to use one of our contact email addresses to send us any information other than that listed above, we are not responsible for keeping that information private.
9. If you do not wish to receive information and promotional material from us, you may select the appropriate “opt out” option each time we ask for your Personal Information. If you already receive email or direct mail communications from us and no longer wish to receive such communications, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to be removed from our emailing and direct mailing lists.
12. If your Personal Information is outdated or inaccurate, simply change it in your “My Account” section of the Services.
13. The Services have industry-standard measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your Personal Information, you acknowledge that: 1) there are privacy and security risks to the Internet which are beyond our control; 2) the security, integrity and privacy of any and all information exchanged between you and us through the Services cannot be guaranteed; and 3) any information or data may be viewed or tampered with by a third party while in transit.
Last updated: 10/23/2018